Residential Replacement Work
Slate is an ideal roofing material for a wide variety of projects because it is such a beautiful and durable material.
Our master craftsmen are skilled in all aspects of roof work. They manage large and small projects competently, whether it’s a new slate roof on your chateau or replacing a few damaged tiles on the garage.
In order to match your exact needs, we can select slate for unique characteristics such as colour, tone and texture. We use the finest slate for all our work, sourcing it from the world’s leading producers.
The main benefits of roofing your property with quality slate include:
- It will withstand harsh weather conditions
- Lifespan of at least 100 years
- Fade-resistant and keeps its natural colour
- Variety of sizes, tones and textures available
- Random diminishing courses
- Mitred hips and valleys
- European hook system
- Fibre cement slates
- Wooden shingles
The types of roof projects you might need expert help with could include:
- Restorations including garages and cabanas
- Heritage hospitals, Churchs or schools
- Residential and commercial property